Designed for the removal of moderate to heavy calculus from all supra- and subgingival tooth surfaces.
Curette LM 15-16
- Universal curettes
These instruments remove moderate to heavy calculus from supra- and subgingival tooth surfaces.
Instructions for Calculus Removal
- Put one of the cutting edges against the tooth.
- Tilt the instrument toward the tooth at a 70–80 degree angle between tooth and blade.
- Apply lateral pressure and activate the scaler with vertical, diagonal or horizontal pull strokes. Both cutting edges of the same curette can be used by simply tilting the instrument one way or the other.
- Working end perpendicular to the lower shank
- Two cutting edges (red line)
- Rounded tip