Webinar series for ergonomics and periodontal instrumentation by RDH Tatiana Brandt. Learn about the risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders associated with periodontal instrumentation and how to prevent them.
Webinar recordings from September-October 2020, parts 2/3.
Three main approaches to preserving hands for long and productive dental careers:
- basic ergonomics
- working with the right equipment and using the right technic
- physical exercises and pauses between treatment for recovery
- Tatiana Brandt, RDH Med (Master Degree in Health Education and Health Promotion)
- I have been practicing clinical dental hygiene for 17 years, and worked for the Department of Odontology and Periodontology at the Copenhagen School of Dentistry.
- Board member of Danish Society of Periodontology.
- For the last 10 years, I have been clinical lecturer at the School of Oral Health Care, Faculty of Health and Medical Science, University of Copenhagen.
- Speaker and course provider for LM-Dental™ and Plandent.
- My main interest is advanced periodontal instrumentation, ergonomics and prevention of MSD in hands and wrists