LM-Activator™ webinar series
Lecturer: Dr. Gioacchino Pellegrino, DDS, Specialist in Orthodontics, Italy
Free webinar series on LM-Activator™ eruption guidance appliance presented by Dr. Gioacchino Pellegrino is open for all interested. There will be 5 different topics and the webinar sessions will occur on Tuesdays starting in February 2020!
1. The Guidance of Occlusion using LM-Activator™ Eruption Guidance Appliance, 11th February 2020 at13:30 -14:15 CET
In the first webinar, you will learn how early treatment with LM-Activator™ Eruption Guidance Appliances is defined and what guidance of occlusion means. You will learn about the benefits of intervening early in developing malocclusions and get a brief insight into the underlying factors for why this approach is successful. Research supporting this approach will be introduced. The presentation includes patient cases to demonstrate the approach.
2. Early Signs of Development of Malocclusions in Deciduous and Early Mixed Dentition, 10th March 2020 at 13:30-14:30 CET
In the second webinar you will learn how to identify the first signs of developing malocclusions in children at an early age. You will also get some recommendations about what kind of malocclusions to treat early and why. Clinical case examples are included.
3. The Use of LM-Activator™ at an Early Age: Indications and Contraindications, 7th April 2020 at 13:30-14:30 CET
The content of this third webinar is concentrating on which kinds of malocclusions are suitable for treatment with this approach and with LM-Activator™ appliance. You will get recommendations of which malocclusions to treat, when and why. You will also learn why some malocclusions are better treated with other appliances and why. The presentation is supported with clinical case examples.
4. Management of Deep Bite with LM-Activator™, 5th May 2020 at 13:30-14:30 CET
The fourth webinar will go more into details on treatment of a very common malocclusion in early mixed dentition, deep bite. LM-Activator™ has proven to be a very effective method for treating deep bite of young patients. Dr. Pellegrino will demonstrate how and when to treat with a series of clinical case examples.
5. Correction of Open Bite Using LM-Activator™, 9th June 2020 at 13:30-14:30 CET
One unique feature of LM-Activator™ appliances will be presented in the fifth webinar, where Dr. Pellegrino goes more into details about treatment of open bite. The open bite presents an high correlation with altered functions of muscles and soft tissues. It will be shown how LM-Activators™ can manage these problems and not only the position of the teeth. Clinical case examples are included.
6. Questions and Discussion on Early Eruption Guidance with LM-Activator™ Appliance, 23rd June 2020 at 13:30-14:30 CET
In this last session of the webinar series with Dr. Pellegrino you will have the possibility to ask him questions and discuss early treatment with eruption guidande appliances and the use of LM-Activator™. Dr. Pellegrino will give you some guidance and tips for starting the use of LM-Activator™.