LM-ProPower CombiLED conjoins the various features of the AirLed and the UltraLED into one versatile appliance that can be used for a wide range of ultrasonic and polishing treatments. It is an ultimate and undisputed power tool with a delicate touch.
- LM-ProPower CombiLED LM 10074 (tap water connector)
- LM-ProPower CombiLED LM 10075 (liquid dispenser)
- L x W x H: 270 x 140 x 165 mm (without bottle and powder container)
- Weight: 3400 g
- Voltage: 100 Vac, 50–60 Hz; 115 Vac, 50–60 Hz; 230 Vac, 50–60 Hz
- Power cord: Separate with protective earthed plug
- Power consumption: Max. 40 VA
- Scaler power consumption: Max. 24 VA
- Scaler power output: Max. 10 W (24–28 kHz, automatic tuning)
- Water supply pressure: 1–10 bar (0,1–1,0 MPa, 14,5–145 PSI) with external water supply
- Water consumption: 10–50 ml/min
- Bottle volume: 500 ml (internal water supply)
- Air supply pressure: 4 – 10 bar (0,4 – 1,0 MPa, 58 – 145 PSI)
- Air consumption: Max. 20 l/min
- Powder container capacity: 40 g
All inclusive CombiLED IntroKit
- 5 x ErgoGrip blue
- 3 x ultrasonic tip (PE-37, -40H, -41PS)
- 3 x torque tip wrenches
- 1 x nozzle
All LM-ProPower devices are available with tap water connector or with the quick-connect medicament/water dispenser. They can also be integrated into the dental unit.
Not available in the US market.