LM-Activator™ is an activator and aligner for orthodontic treatment. With LM-Activator™, alignment, leveling and anteroposterior correction can be done at the same time without separate phases. A large assortment of models makes it possible to select the appropriate LM-Activator™ for the patient without need for individual modifications. Treatment complexity for both the clinician and the patient can be reduced.
LM-Activator™ 2 is the next generation of LM-Activator™ with improved features and functionality in materials and design:
- Narrow and Wide models supporting different arch widths
- reinforced incisal area for improved rigidity
- improved manufacturing technologies and high surface quality
LM-Activator™ 2 is made of clear medical grade silicone, which is biocompatible and additive free. No phthalates or other softeners, PVC, coloring agents, fragrance agents, latex or bisphenols.
LM-Activator™ 2 models
LM-Activator™ 2 is available in the following versions (same as for LM-Activator™):
- Low Short
- Low Long
- High Short
- High Long
A new version supporting a wider dental arch width is introduced and it is now possible to choose between Narrow and Wide versions of LM-Activator™ 2, depending on the arch widths of the patient.
In addition, all above mentioned versions are available with or without incisal reinforcement. The Reinforced alternative has a rigid reinforcement of harder material in the incisal area and is designed especially for skeletal deep bite cases. It is also suitable for other patients who benefit from a firm surface and improved durability.
LM-Activator™ 2 models & usage recommendations
- Short: Shorter molar section, applicable when second molars have not yet erupted
- Long: Longer molar section, applicable when second molars have erupted or will erupt soon
- Low: Applicable for treating many different cases, except open bite
- High: For skeletal and dentoalveolar open bite cases, thicker in the region of second premolars and molars
- Narrow: Narrow or regular dental arch width (same as in current LM-Activator™)
- Wide: Wide dental arch width
- Reinforced: Reinforced in incisal area for improved durability, e.g. for deep bite cases
- Without reinforcement: For patients not requiring additional durability in incisal area